Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's Been Awhile.


Well hello there!

I can't believe the last time I blogged was (*gasp*) June 3... 2013! What the what?

So much has happened since then... I:
  • visited Helsinki (twice!), Maastricht, Rotterdam and last but not least, Hamburg (I totally fell in love with this ultra hip & super friendly city)
  • saw a lot of great films and read some amazing books (have you read this one yet? If not... DO IT. NOW.)
  • fell in love with Prague (hipster) cafés. There's so many cool cafés popping up all over the city - they're my new obsession! If you'd like to keep up with my café gallivanting, check out my Instagram. A word of warning: if you're not into latte art, don't even think of clicking on the latter link
  • got into pilates, power yoga and working out in general. While I may never be a true gym rat, I'm totally enjoying keeping fit (I'm also currently trying to put together the perfect fitness wardrobe... not very wallet-friendly, let me tell ya!)
Why have I been gone for so long? I guess I just needed a (looong) break from blogging. I gotta admit, I don't read as many blogs as I used to. I still love the blogosphere, but I'm more careful with what I check out on a daily basis.

Having said that, I am super excited to be back. I already have a few posts lined up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that at least some of you haven't given up on me. Till next time... or should I say, see you soon? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment